7 Signs You’re Ready To Leave The Matrix
Leaving the matrix doesn’t have to mean living off the grid or cutting ourselves off from friends and family. It’s mainly about leaving behind belief systems that don’t serve us so that we can create the life we want to live – instead of the one imposed on us from birth.
1. Waking up – spiritual awakenings. When we realise that there’s much more to life than what we’ve been told in school, by our parents & governments we can feel the need to search for something that brings meaning to our existence rather than distracting ourselves with “entertainment” such as television to pass the time we have left on the planet.
2. Conspiracy theories – truth seeking. Discovering that the media is designed to keep us in a state of fear can lead us to begin searching for the truth in other areas of our lives. Through this journey of truth seeking many of us will realise that everything we’ve been taught is mostly lies designed to train us to be obedient civilians instead of the infinite beings we came here to be.
3. Questioning – healthy scepticism. Instead of blindly following what we’re told in life, we prefer to make a informed decisions from all the data available. For example assessing the state of graduates before making the decision to attend university or college, instead of enrolling just because “everyone else is”.
4. Religion – structured beliefs. Organised schools of thought such as religion may become harder to follow as we can feel as though they are limiting us. On the other hand, many of us can find liberation through religion after an awakening as it allows us to find joy in the simple things in life.
5. Society – not fitting in. Uncovering the truth about the way we’re being encouraged to live can make us feel like outsiders to those who are choosing to follow this way of life. It’s important to acknowledge that everyone awakens in their own time and if we want things to change we must live our lives as an example rather than preaching to others.
6. Knowledge – liberating our ignorance. Understanding that knowledge is power encourages us to empower ourselves more and more each day by embarking on the never-ending quest for knowledge. This usually occurs as a symptom of realising how much we’ve been lied to by parents, governments & teachers.
7. Solitude – preferring our own company. Spending time with ourselves to tune into the consciousness behind the mind allows us to receive downloads that can help us to understand our purpose. This “alone time” can help us to live a more authentic way of life as we become less influenced by the outside world.
We are not humans, we are multidimensional beings having a human experience.
Peace & positive vibes.