WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 03, 2018
2018: Argentina’s Potential UFO Flap
By Luis Burgos
1. The provinces having the highest likelihood of sightings would be: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, La Pampa and Patagonia.
2. The 9 pm to 2 am rule would remain in effect.
3. The highest number of reports would occur during the second half of each month.
4. Evaluations will be conducted according to the Strangeness Index: Low-Average-Good-Very Good – Excellent.
5. While a UFO flap includes high altitude sightings, landings, humanoids, UFO crashes, USOs, photos, videos, etc. the LITS (Lights in the Sky) and “phantom UFO” photographs will not be taken into account so as to avoid engrossing the lists to excess.
6. Finally, we utterly reject the old Psycho-Social Hypotheses which hold that “announcements of forecasts generate false expectations and condition people to see UFOs, as well as the population’s willingness to believe and/or see all manner of phenomena during periods of crisis…”